|Character of Upin & Ipin|
| Abu Shafian Abdul Hamid (season 1-4, Geng: The Adventure Begins)|
Burhanuddin Md Radzi (season 5-now)
Tok Dalang often appears with gray and taqiyah clothes. He always let his shirt not be attached to the button and revealing dry skinny chest and can see his ribs.
In the first season, Tok Dalang's personality looks less intimate with the kids who are always teasing him, especially when they chase his chickens in the village.
Lately, Tok Dalang is more friendly with children, including the naughty ones. He welcomes Upin, Ipin and his friends in various matters, may be due to his age.
- Village Head: In addition to leading the village, the task is to collect zakat fitrah from villagers who are Muslims in conjunction with Ramadan.
- Agriculture: In her yard there are some rambutan trees and chicken coop for food and income. He also has a durian and coconut hamlet on the outskirts of the village where he is riding on a bicycle or motorcycle to go there.
- Craftsmen: Tok Dalang had a workshop under his house, where he made various items, especially what Upin and Ipin wanted. He also creates items from farm produce whether inside and outside the yard.
- Arts: Tok Dalang was called so because of the skill in the shadow puppets, even ever won a lot of leather puppet games. In addition, he is good at making handicrafts, toys and artworks such as wau and gasing.
- Tourism: Tok Dalang has a homestay in the hamlet.
|Upin | Ipin | Ros | Opah | Tok Dalang | Mei Mei | Jarjit | Ehsan | Fizi | Mail | Susanti | Dzul | Ijat | Devi | Jasmin | Muthu | Salleh | Rembo | Ah Tong | Sapy | Apin | Rajoo | Oopet | Pak Mail | Singh | Nurul | Nurul binti Ahmad | Tiger | Melati | Hamzah|